Sunday, September 7, 2008

New look (combining alanpp.com and alangameportal.com)

Just decided to combine my 2 portal (piano portal and game portal) together into this, with title Alan's Piano and Game portal, but retaining original url: alanpp.blogspot.com.

It was during the last school holiday when I created the 2 separate blogs because I have a lot of free time, but as time goes by, I feel more and more unnecessary to update 2 blogs, not to mention time has become so precious now after school has started. And thus this decision of combining 2 blogs into one.

Fews features of alangameportal are brought into here, including the constant change of the top blog skin (blog skin more or less related to what I'm current doing, could be games, movie etc), and list of the games.

As for the blog entries in alangameportal, selected entries will be transferred here in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment