Thursday, April 17, 2008

Chopin Etude Op. 10 No. 11 (Arpeggio)

This is the 2nd Chopin etude that I'm studying now after the Butterfly etude (Chopin etude Op. 25 No. 9). I started this etude last saturday, and now still struggling at the first 6 bars XD Progress is slow ~~ Below is the first 7 bars of the etude.



This etude is in the playlist. (listen, listen!) A very nice etude of among the Op. 10 ones. My other favourite etudes include the butterfly etude, Op10 No2, 4,5,8, and Op25 No5.

By the way, there are several other pieces that I'm currently learning, but think I will want to comment on them separately next time. They are:
1. Chopin Etude Op25 No9 (Butterfly)
2. Beethoven Sonata Op13 No1 (Pathetique)
3. Mozart Sonata K576 and K(forget XD)
4. Mozart Sonata K448 for 2 pianos (waiting for my sis to get ready~)
5. Fishermen's Horizon (FFVIII)
6. Vanadiel March (FFXI)

and some other 'not-to-mentioned' solo pieces XD

1 comment:

  1. Ha. I decide to just write my comments here instead of the tag board becos i dun wan to make it seem like I'm flooding it. XD

    Nice first post. Very pro-looking lol. So many songs on ur "playing-list" now huh? Jia you la~!
    Enjoy ur etudes XD

    ReplyDelete