Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mozart Sonata in D K576

Just came back from PS for the movie Forbbiden Kingdom, and also went to PS Yamaha and bought the Mozart Sonata Volume II for my sis. Flipped through the book just now and saw the K576 Sonata in D (Mozart's last sonata). This sonata is one of the exam pieces for my Grade 8 piano. The other exam pieces were by Hadyn and Bartok, and I can't remember the title XD. (took the exam in 2000)

Recently started to play this K576 again, and the feeling is somewhat different from last time, probably because last time learned it just for the sake of exam, don't know XD. This sonata is great to play, and for practice too. Below are a part of the sonata Bar 137-140 (also one of my favourite parts of the song)




This song is also in the playlist. Check it out :D

Another story: Yamaha Clavinova
Just now in PS Yamaha, bro and I were trying some of the clavinova there. Quite expensive. The cheapest one cost more than SGD2500 already. So, second hand clavinova for the way!!! (still considering whether I should get it)

No comments:

Post a Comment