Thursday, February 26, 2009

Dugesia japonica

Time flies,,, April is coming sooner than I imagine. Last year I was looking forward for April, because it's the time I will be free from the fyp hell. But now I'm no longer looking forward that much. Need more time to allow me to finish the thesis 'slowly' XD Totally not in the mood to do it.

This morning met a coursemate in the bus. Just barely know her last time through Jimmy, and last sem (before my lab moved from S1 to S3), I used to meet her a few times every week in the lift ha. Her lab is at level5, and mine was level6. Find it quite funny because when we saw each other in the bus, both of us just sigh big, and laughed bitterly together, speechless. I believe we sigh and laugh at the same thing- our thesis. We didn't talk about our fyp at first. I tried not to talk about it because looks like everytime we meet, that's the only topic we talk about. I think she thought the same way too. And so we chat about some random stuff like plan after graduate etc etc...

and finally we almost reached NUS, she finally said: Hmm, I scare I can't finish my project. Well, I didn't know how to response to her, as I think I'm almost in the same situation XD. and so we started to talk about the fyp, most of the thing we talk about (if not all) were complaints ha. Anyway, since when do I not complain about my fyp XD

Dugesia japonica is the planarian species I'm working on for my project. It's a kind a worm which can regenerate into 2 complete new worms when you cut it half. Interesting right? But it's no longer that interesting after you need to see it and do 'thing' to it almost everyday for one year. ha.



Worm phobia~~~
now sometimes I thought I am seeing the worm when I look at the cut ginger. 姜丝

No comments:

Post a Comment