Friday, April 24, 2009

NUS study ~ completed within 1 week

It has been sometimes since I last created a new post here, and actually I did not really visit my own blog anymore recently. Last Friday I have submitted the thesis report. One year of effort and torturing lol. Still remember the few weeks before the thesis submission date, I have been keep telling myself after I submitted the thesis, I wanna update my blog, change blogskin, write a journal about my whole NUS life etc etc... but after I submitted thesis, all I have been doing everyday until now is: 1. Play game (FFXI) like no day no night, and 2. Spend little times everyday to do revision for exam. Two papers only for this semester, and the exams will be next Monday and Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to next Wednesday for the last paper, since I'm only in the state of 'as if already finished exam' now.

It has been 1 week at home already, at Malaysia home. Other than playing FFXI like no tomorrow, there isn't other thing that I really think of doing other than 'forcing' myself to study, and play piano when nobody at home. Hm.., time to sort out my messy mind, and plan abit what I'm gonna do next.

1. Cambodia and Vietnam trip in late May
2. Australia trip in mid June
3. Part time piano teacher in Malaysia
4. Continue my piano diploma
5. US dramas which I have not had time to watch
6..........................

There are alot of things that I wanna do (or wanna buy), which I think I should leave aside first. For exampe getting a PS3, taking up more diving courses, taking up another instrument lesson (most probably the chinese flute, don't know what's it called XD), getting a telescope (always a must-buy-thing in my wishlist). All of these 'extra' things have to wait until I get a proper job, a stable income first. Searching for job......... hmm... I have nothing to say about it now lol. Wait till I come back from Oz trip first~

1 comment: