Thursday, May 14, 2009

Birthdays and Manpuku

Went to Singapore again for the first time after I finished school, for birthday celebration for both Sili and I. Went to Manpuku restaurant in Tampines 1. (eh,, is it "1" or other number? I don't remember)



Got the queue number, and it was 87. But it wasn't a long wait. I think less than 10 minutes before our number was called.



Our seats were beside this row of trees. Nice~ Got Japan feel abit XD



A glance at the food we ordered. Not alot though.



and then came the birthday cake brought by Serene and Alvin. We 4 people finished the whole cake, lihai?



After that, we shopped around, took some more photos. Walked for whole evening till my leg almost break XD.

Nice getaway from my home and FFXI, but I got sick the following day. Guess I lacked of rest and water ha.

1 comment:

  1. Your pose and smile in the last 2nd page is nice. Keep it up! Take more nice nice pics in Aust ah...just enjoy and "b natural" hahaha !! ~ freedomkeys

    ReplyDelete