Friday, March 6, 2009

Interesting clip on TV mobile

The other day I was on bus 165 from school to AMK, I was randomly shuffling the FFXI songs in ipod. Then it played Tarutaru Female theme.
Strange thing happened. The song ended, but I was still hearing it, the same melody.
I started to feel paranoid abit, and looked around.
Ahha, the song was from the short animation clip on TV mobile.
What a coincidence~
I think it was a clip by JC or Poly students.
It was about a hamster in the wild and its life.
I paid no attention to the plot, it's the music which get my attention.
After the Tarutaru theme, several other Final Fantasy songs were used too.
Gold Saucer (FF7)
Cinco de Chocobo (FF7)
Chocobo racing theme (FF11)
I think the animation ended with the Blue Rhapsody if I'm not wrong.
Nice.

The Tarutaru Female theme


Tarutaru Female {ffXI} - Kumi Tanioka

No comments:

Post a Comment