Saturday, March 21, 2009

Going to Vanadiel again

Just decided that I will reactivate my Final Fantasy XI account again. Start playing this in my STPM year, wow, that's so many year back then. Have been deactivate and reactivate my account for don't know how many times. I last deactivate it I think 2 years ago, in 2007. Not really wanna quit the game, but I lost the password that time, and I lazy to retrieve it (need to make a call to Square Enix service centre in US >_<), and that's when and why I quit the game. Most of FF friends have left the game already.

A few friends have recently just joined back the game. And now suddenly feel like to play again. Really miss those days in Vanadiel. Mining for ores for hours, spending hours just to look for partners to fight monsters, solo monster as Beastmaster (my favourite job)................

FFXI was a really good experience for me, it's not just a game, more like another virtual life (I know people gonna say I'm addicted to the online game ha. Ya, I think I was). Truth is, I really spent (or waste XD) alot time in FFXI. Alot. Really alot. Ha. I still remember alot thing.

-Was doing the Bastok dragon mission, but I have not had Chocobo license yet, then Kwan and Ceres have to bring me walking from one continent to another.
-Speaking of chocobo, I remembers I got my chocobo license during school exam period. Getting the license required 5 hours waiting (have to feed the chocobo every hour). So I fed it, then I did revision for exam while waiting, then fed again the next hour. Ha.
-I was leveling my Bard in Valkum (level 11-20) and doing mining work in Zehrun Mine during STPM exam period.
-Was so frustrated that I couldn't play FFXI when I went NUS (the hostel network somehow block it)
-Woke up 6am in the morning to hunt Joyeuse with Kwan and Ceres
-Did my first BCNM as Bard with several people from New Mexico, and one of them fell asleep half way through the BCNM, because I think it was around 4-5pm my time, but midnight their time ha
-Uncountable missions and quests with Linkshell people especially the non stop levelling session with Peter (Dark Knight), Kwan (Ninja), Ceres (Red Mage). Me as (Bard)

Now I already can't wait anymore till I log in again. But first thing, gonna finish my thesis. Going to submit it 2 weeks laters, and 2 weeks later, just 2 more weeks until I will be freed~!

No comments:

Post a Comment