Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally it's here~~~

Distant World is tomorrow!!!! Finally. It was 2 months ago when I bought the ticket, phew.. Waited for so long, and IT IS TOMORROW~

recently watched quite some movies. X men Origin, Star Trek, Angels and Demons, and Night at the Museum 2.

[X-men Origin] is about the story of Logan, the wolwerine, on how he become to what he is, in X-men 1, 2 and 3. Well, Wolwerine, not exactly my favourite character in the series. Don't really like characters with ability associated with 'pure violence'. I think it's nice, if you have been following the previous movies.

[Star Trek] is what I think one of the best of this year, so far. Alot of new concepts are introduced. The tele warp thing is interesting. Time traveling story is always one of my favourite. Remind me alot of star wars, but I still prefer star wars more ha.

[Angels and Demons] is not what I'm looking forward the most, but maybe because of that, turn out that this movie is really good for me. Always good to watch the novel in live version, although I have already forgotten most of the story. Read the book in sec school period. Hmm, so long ago XD

[Night at the Museum2] is quite a decent one, although I'm sure it wont please many audiences. Lotsa talking in the movie, which I find it quite interesting. History, history, and more history. Alot coming back faces from the previous movie, but most of them are 'kay lay fay' in NatM2.

Finally, Terminator movie is going to show too, end of this month. First thing to do right away after coming back from Cambodia next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment