Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New year

Chinese New Year is coming soon, just one month away. Never realize it until today when neighbor gave us a box of pineapple tart, and I asked her why XD. Kind of looking forward to it, looking forward for the 'rather' long holiday, looking forward for the days that I can "don't" come back to Singapore for awhile.

Feeling the need to slack at home for couple of days. With just 2 days per week at home, I have a lot of 'home stuff' pending to do. Lots of stuff that I always plan to do at home, but always ended up wasting time doing some 'unexpected' stuff (eg, playing game or read novel whole day, old habit hard to change XD).

I realize I forever cleaning my bed room. My rate of messy-ing the room seems abit faster than the rate of cleaning it. And of course the many cactus that needs to be tended soon. One cactus transplant has already dead when I checked it yesterday. Not to mention the piano room and the TV room that I always want to tidy up, but never get to really do it ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment